Clinics & Services
Chronic Disease Management
Annual reviews with one of our specially trained chronic disease nurses are available for patients suffering from the following:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Heart disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Mental health problems,
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ante-natal and post-natal care - provided by all clinicians within the practice.
- Contraceptive care - provided by our nurses and includes contraceptive pills and referral for coil and implant fitting. Emergency contraceptive care is also offered during surgery hours.
- Cervical smear testing - please book an appointment with one of our practice nurses.
- Childhood immunisations
- Minor surgery - we can carry out joint and soft tissue injections, and superficial skin lesion removal.
- Travel immunisations - please ensure you book an appointment adequately in advance.
- Lacerations capable of closure by simple techniques.
- Superficial injury of eye
- Partial thickness thermal burns or scalds involving broken skin:
- not over 1 inch in diameter
- not involving the hands, feet, face ,neck, genital areas
- bites / stings
- Minor head injuries where there has been no loss of consciousness