When We Are Closed
We are closed all bank holidays as follows:
- Monday 27th December 2021
- Tuesday 28th December 2021
- Monday 3rd January 2022
- Friday 15th April 2022 - Good Friday
- Monday 17th April 2022 - Easter Monday
- Monday 2nd June 2022
- Thursday 9th June 2022 - Spring Bank Holiday
- Friday 10th June 2022 - Bank Holiday
- Monday 29th August 2022 - Bank Holiday
- Monday 26th December 2022 - Bank holiday
- Tuesday 27th December 2022
We are also closed for staff training on the following Tuesday afternoons:
- Tuesday 21st December 2021
- Tuesday 18th January 2022
- Tuesday 15 February 2022
Tuesday 15 March 2022
Tuesday 19 April 2022
Tuesday 17 May 2022
Tuesday 21 June 2022
Tuesday 19 July 2022
Tuesday 16 August 2022
Tuesday 20 September 2022
Tuesday 18 October 2022
Tuesday 15 November 2022
Tuesday 20 December 2022
If you call the usual surgery number outside of normal opening hours a taped message will give you details about how to contact the out-of-hours service.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Our reception area is now open every Wednesday afternoon. A doctor will always be on-call until 6.30pm.